Sunday 1 April 2012

About Public Domain Photo

I am but one person running this site and all the photos are taken by myself.

I love taking photos and have a wealth of photos on my computer, but I am the only person to see them. Because of this I thought it would be a great idea to showcase my photos and allow others to use them for any purpose by releasing them into the public domain free of copyright.

While I am hoping there will be pretty much something for everyone, if you find a photo you are looking for is not here then please leave a comment below with contact details (these are moderated so wont show as I will not approve) and Ill see if I have the photo you require in my arsenal to release.

I hope you enjoy my photos and that they will come to good use in your endeavours, please feel free to comment about photos you see too.

No comments:

Post a Comment